Help your readers quickly access the key messages in your proposal by conveying them in graphics with supporting captions.
Graphics help catch the reader’s eye, but by adding a caption you can deliver a persuasive message. Good captions interpret, inform and persuade.
• Connect a customer benefit to the feature depicted in the graphic
• Quantify the benefit to the reader
• Also contain a figure number and title
• Use informative titles rather than ‘horse titles’
• Are referenced by the figure number in the preceding text