Evaluators have to compare different bidders’ approaches and want to know that a bidder considered all feasible alternatives. By including relative cost comparisons in your technical proposal you can justify your approach even when you are not permitted to include pricing information in this section.
In a relative cost comparison, you can demonstrate how you have arrived at your proposed solution.
1. Cite your selection criteria.
2. List the alternative(s) considered.
3. Cite cost differences in relative terms.
4. Justify your selected approach.
5. Explain why others were not selected.
6. Note potential changes in your selection if the selection factors change or the importance of the selection factors change.