Does your customer focused approach extend to your appendices as well as your proposal?
Make life for evaluators easier by streamlining your proposals using appendices, attachments and annexes.
To align yourself to best practice:
• Place content of interest to most evaluators in the body of the proposal, using attachments and appendices for specialist information
• Limit appended material to only information requested by the customer
• Treat requests for additional material as sales opportunities
• Number or letter appendices sequentially
• Refer to all appendices, attachments and annexes in the main body of the proposal
•If the appendix is long, summarise key points